Christmas Decorating Ideas
‘Tis the season to decorate! As we get ready to deck the halls in and around our homes in Las Cruces NM community, use these decorating ideas to bring Christmas joy to your home.
- Front door décor – Bring holiday cheer to your front door! Keep it simple by decorating your front door by adorning a wreath to it. Or you add a little more Christmas spirit to it by covering your front door with wrapping paper.
- Garland, garland, and more garland – Allow garland to embody your home this holiday season. The length of garland makes it the perfect decorating piece to drape across the doorway frame, fireplace mantel, staircase banister, wall mirrors, or even the headboards in your bedrooms.
- Joyful driveway – Create DIY glittered Mason jars and fill them with small votive candles. Line your driveway with this illuminated look.
- Vintage Christmas tins – Fill vintage Christmas tins with either a bunch of candy canes or Christmas swirl lollipops. Accompany the candy tins with an arrangement of red and/or white roses or poinsettias.
- Window wreaths – These can go in places other than your door. Hang wreaths on exterior windows in your home, in the kitchen window, and over your blinds to bring a festive look to your home.
- Wrapped presents – Patterned wrapped empty boxes are great décor. Line your staircase with these presents to showcase your wrapping skills. You could also stack a few boxes together complete with a ribbon and place on chairs, tables, and on windowsills.
From our homes in Las Cruces NM family to yours, we wish you a very happy holiday season!Tags: homes for sale las cruces nm, new homes las cruces nm